If you are driving, you should park in the main Beacon South Quarter car park at Dunnes Stores.
Once you are in the car park of the Beacon South Quarter;
- Walk toward the back-left corner of the courtyard (across from Dunnes and beside Ben Dunne Gym) and you will see an escalator
- Go up the escalator. At the top, you will see the Imaginosity Children's Museum directly in front of you.
- Turn left and then directly right.
- Follow the path and you will see see East Coast Orthodontics on the left hand side.
There are numerous buses serving the Beacon South Quarter area:
- 11 (Sandyford Industrial Estate - Wadelai Park)
- 75 (Dun Laoghaire - Tallaght)
- 114 (Blackrock Train Station - Ticknock)
- 116 (Whitechurch - Burlington Hotel)
or if you are traveling directly to Beacon South Quarter, you can also get the 46B.
If you are getting Luas, you should go to the Stillorgan Luas Stop (Green Line)
Arriving from the M50
- Travelling south-bound: take exit 14 if travelling south-bound
- Travelling north-bound: take exit 13 if travelling north-bound